Kitchens are the heart of the home. They are where we cook our meals, laugh with friends, and share stories. Why not use some inspirational Kitchen quotes to add personality to your kitchen decor. Here are some to get you started.
The kitchen is a great room to add a few quotes into the decor.
Wall art that uses words or quotes in particular can be a brilliant way to get some of your character into the space, while adding colour and style.
Whatever you choose, there’s bound to be the perfect option for you.
3 Brilliant Ideas For Good Kitchen Quote Themes
Of course – any quote COULD go in the kitchen. There’s no reason why you have to stick to kitchen specific words, but there ARE some themes that just work better in the space than others.
#1 – Food
Anything that relates to food in some way is a great idea in the kitchen, for obvious reasons!
Food can create lots of emotion and creativity – so these are some quotes that are inspirational AND food related. Perfect!
- “Life Is Short, Lick The Bowl“
- “Don’t Worry, Eat Happy“
- “Good Food, Good Mood“
- “Live Life With Zest“
- “In This House We Eat Cake“
- “Always Be A Chocolate Hob Nob In A World Full Of Digestives“
#2 – Tea & Coffee
A great idea in any kitchen is to have a space for making your hot drinks.
Whether you’re preference is tea, coffee, or something else – a station is a brilliant idea as it could keep it out of the main kitchen area, and make it a feature in and of itself.
We have one in our house, and I have the words “But First… Coffee” in some art above it – which works brilliantly as that’s exactly how I feel each morning. Before anything can happen I need that cuppa!
Other options for quotes are:
- “First I Drink Coffee – Then I Do The Things“
- “A Woman Is Like A Teabag. You Cannot Tell How Strong She Is Until You Put Her In Hot Water“
#3 – Family And Gathering Of People
As they say – the kitchen IS the heart of the home – so it makes sense to acknowledge that in the art around the place.
Whether you’re specifically saying something like “The Best Memories Are Made Gathered Around The Table “, or being a little more subtle with something like “Love Is The Main Ingredient“, “This Kitchen Is Seasoned With Love“, or “Eat, Drink, And Be Happy” – having something that brings people together is perfect for this area.
I particularly like the idea of having lots of fun in the space as it can feel like a very functional room.
Quotes like “This Kitchen Is For Dancing”, “Kitchen Disco“, or “Dance In The Kitchen Like No-ones Watching” all fit the bill well – and I know it inspires me to put the music on that little bit louder after reading it!
Kitchen Quotes For Inspiration
Reading any of these is bound to inspire you to get something done, or feel something new.
You could add any of these into art in the kitchen and it would be the perfect fit.
- “Happiness is a small house, with a big kitchen.” – Alfred Hitchcock
- “Our fondest memories are made gathered around the table with family and friends.” – Unknown
- “The more you know, the more you can create. There’s no end to imagination in the kitchen.” – Julia Child. This one really inspires me to create something. I love baking, and that’s where my head goes to first.
- “If you can organise your kitchen, you can organise your life.” – Louis Parrish. Sound advice. Kitchens really are work horses in the house – with lots going on every day, and lots of moving pieces. It’s one of the hardest rooms to organise, but the most satisfying when it’s done so that it works for you.
- “Kitchens should be designed around what’s truly important – fun, food, and life.” – Daniel Boulud. I couldn’t agree more!
- “Cooking is one of the strongest ceremonies for life.” – Laura Esquivel. Whether we’re preparing a simple meal for ourselves or an elaborate feast for friends and family, the act of cooking is a powerful way to express our affection. This would be a great quote for a kitchen wall if you love cooking.
- “In the ‘kitchen of your life’, you have a choice as to what ingredients you want to use to build yourself up.” – Selorm Betepe Alfred. Profound, and not really about the kitchen, more about life, but it would work perfectly in the space.
- “They say the way to our hearts is through our stomachs, so the kitchen must be the heart of the home.” – Emma Reed. She’s got a point!
- “Good food and a warm kitchen is what makes a house a home.” – Rachel Ray. You can’t go far wrong with both these things in place…
- “Best way to get rid of kitchen odors: Eat out.” – Phyllis Diller. Had to chuckle at this one, and if you need inspiration to go out – avoiding the smell of cooking is a good one…
Gorgeous Kitchen Quote Word Art To Use
If you’re ready for some quote art in your own home after reading this, then I’ve collected some of my favourites below.
There are options for kitchen wall art pictures, kitchen wall decal, kitchen quotes that can be personalised and made to your specific requirements / typography / colours.
So many choices!
Note – Clicking on any item below will take you to the store so you can see details and purchase – for your convenience. The links are affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission for any purchase you make – at absolutely no cost to you, of course.
Which of these inspirational Kitchen quotes will you be hanging on your wall?
I hope this has helped you decide on the theme and style for your own home.
Quotes are a brilliant way to add character, and I’m sure at least one of these has felt like something you’d say….
Read These Next: