Let’s get the New Year off to a great start with these amazing motivational quotes. I’ve picked 5 of my favourite quotes to hopefully inspire you and get you moving in whatever you need help with when January comes around. Good luck, and I’d love to know how you get on!
I love the start of the year as it comes with a sense of getting things sorted and living your best life for the year ahead.
The air is so full of promise and expectation – and we all want to do as much as possible with it.
However, with all these promises to do more, live better, eat less, exercise more, declutter the house etc…. comes a lot of extra work to add into your usual routine.
With this extra workload, and extra pressure, it’s always a good idea to have a little motivation to get things moving, and to make the changes needed to fulfil your ideas for the year ahead.
As such, why not take a look at the following and see which spurs you into action: –
– A great one if you’re stuck on where to start when it comes to ANY project in your home or life.
Just get started where you are right now (after all – it all has to be done, so you’ll get round to everything in the end!).
You don’t need ‘all the gear’ to make a real difference to whatever you want to get done, so just get started and see where you end up. It could be fun, after all!
– Spend a little time today making things easier and you will reap the rewards (think of those things that you put up with that need mending – get them done and you will save so much time going forward)
– If I was given a pound every time I heard “if only I had done….. earlier” – I would be very rich! – Just get started and see where it takes you – you can always change path later if necessary.
– Declutter, Declutter, Declutter! – this means not only your physical possessions but also your time, your emotions and your life in general. When you clear the way for what really matters, you can see everything so much more clearly, and enjoy it more.
– You will always be better off starting something now rather than putting off until a better time – that time may never come… If you’re putting something off, then what better time to get started than right now. I dare you!
There you have it – 5 of my favourite motivational quotes of all time.
I really hope you like them, and they inspire you in the New Year specifically to get things done when things get a little hectic and crazy.
I’m sure that once you get started, you’ll do amazing things!
I may well print these out and add them to the front of my diary or above my desk in my office for a little boost each day.
P.S If you want more quotes to inspire you – why not HEAD HERE TO READ MORE……