This Quidco review is NOT sponsored by Quidco but I do use affiliate links throughout – which means that I get a small commission if you choose to signup – at no cost to you. I am writing this post because this is too good NOT to share with you, and I want you to know about it and start earning cashback asap for the spending you are doing anyway.
If you went out shopping and the shop gave you money back when you bought things – you’d be happy, right?
A lovely daydream? Too good to be true? Everyone wants to get a little bit back if they can – and saving any amount of money on things you buy would be a welcome treat.
Well – today I’m SO excited to tell you that this really is possible.
I’m talking about the website QUIDCO ** – an amazing UK based site with over 7 million members that you really can’t afford not to take a look at.
Quidco is a UK based cashback site that actually pays you for shopping.
It’s totally free to use either on your computer or your phone (please note – there IS a paid version that’s just £5 a year where you get a few extra benefits, and the £5 is taken out of your cashback, but this isn’t at all necessary to get started. I have gone for the upgrade as it worked out as best value for me but you do what you think works best for you).
I don’t say this lightly, but I’m amazed at how quickly you can save money on things that you spend anyway. It couldn’t be easier to get started, so let’s dive a bit deeper and I’ll do a quick Quidco review for you so you can make up your own mind.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Every time you shop online, start at the QUIDCO site **** (or app) to see if the shop is on their books (highly likely because they have pretty much everything there). Go through their link to the shop and buy what you need as usual.
- Each purchase is tracked through QUIDCO and the retailer you bought from – and QUIDCO will give you cash back.
- Cashback can be paid to you direct into your bank, into Paypal – or even in vouchers for shops (and you get an extra top up bonus for getting the cash in vouchers).
Free money – for getting things I would buy anyway? – Quidco – where have you been all my life!
I’ve been using Quidco for a while now, and I have to say, this is a genius idea, and I am so smitten that I wanted tell you all about it, and show you exactly how you can do it too.
WHAT’S THE CATCH?
I know what you may be thinking – there must be a catch, right? – but really and truly there isn’t.
In fact – everyone involved is a winner…
- The shop you buy through is happy because you have ordered something through them and so they have got more sales.
- Quidco are happy because they get paid a commission by the retailer you shop with based on what you’ve bought. This is known as an affiliate relationship.
- You’re happy because – Quidco kindly share this commission with you!
If you don’t buy anything, Quidco don’t get paid and you don’t get any money back – so this is their way of thanking you for going through them.
They are a middle man that can make you money while you are shopping for things that you’d have bought anyway.
It really is that simple.
I really would HIGHLY recommend you give it a go and see what you think – especially when we start to think about shopping for Christmas or other special events coming up where I’m sure any extra cash back on what you buy would be welcome…
WHAT SORT OF CASHBACK IS AVAILABLE?
The average savings are as follows: –
- £280 Average annual cashback per member
- £258 Average annual cashback for a single person aged 23, earning £24,000
- £781 Average annual cashback for a family with two children and household earnings of £55,000
- £556 Average annual cashback for a retired person with an income of £14,000
Not bad, right! Think about what you could do with that extra windfall…
Take a look at the site** and see what companies are using Quidco. There are loads of popular retailers on it, and if you buy online right now you are bound to find that most of the shops you buy from are on there: –
- Retailers such as Marks and Spencer / House of Fraser / Debenhams etc..
As a quick example, over the past few months I’ve personally made cashback on the following: –
- Presents from various stores for Birthdays
- New freezer
- Switching energy suppliers
- Christmas presents
- AND I’ve even taken advantage of special bonuses given by Quidco occasionally (one was £2.50 cashback for ANY purchase over £5 one day – easy!)
My cashback is growing each and every week. I’m adding it to our savings bank account, and it’s basically money for nothing other than clicking through Quidco first…
OTHER WAYS TO EARN CASHBACK…
You can stick to just earning for your online shopping, and make a good amount of money that way, but if you want to go even deeper into things, there are 4 other ways to earn cashback with Quidco – High Street, Clicksnap, Compare and Rewards.
Let’s go through each in more detail: –
- You can register your bank cards with Quidco and they can also track your spending at selected stores when you shop in person (you just activate the offers and shop away!)
- When you shop at supermarkets you can look at the Clicksnap app and see whether there are any offers you want to use. You simply activate that offer, and then take a photo of the receipt within the app – then Quidco will do the rest!
- You can get paid when you get quotes from companies through the Quidco site.
- Quidco have a coins system of rewards as well as cashback. Some shops give coins as rewards (at present, John Lewis is one of these such stores), and when you’ve collected a certain amount of these coins, Quidco pay you cashback.
There are also some free cashback offers for taking free trials in things, or registering on sites – and lastly they have a variety of vouchers that can be spent alongside the cashback offers.
So many ways to earn!
WHAT IF I DON’T GO THROUGH QUIDCO WHEN I SHOP?
Then you don’t get cashback….
But don’t worry too much – Quidco have made it easier to not miss a deal.
You can access Quidco using an app on your phone, or directly on their website – so it’s with you whenever you shop – BUT what if you forget to use it?
Well – there’s also a cashback reminder tool – a free Internet browser extension that provides discreet reminders of cashback availability when you’re shopping online so you NEVER miss out on a possible cashback deal. This has reminded me more than once when I would otherwise have not used it so I’m grateful it exists!
ARE THERE ANY DOWNSIDES / ADVICE I SHOULD KNOW?
As always, it’s only right when doing a review of anything to mention both sides of the story – and so to make this Quidco review accurate and help you make your mind up – there are a few things worth knowing before you get started (none of this put me off, but I like to know exactly what’s what and I’m sure you’re the same): –
- Cashback can take some time to get into your Quidco account. Some shops may take a few months because they wait until the returns policy has expired (it would be so complicated if they paid commission straight away and then you returned the item you bought after a week or so…).
- Things can go wrong with technology at the best of times, and the way your shopping is tracked MAY not record properly. As such it’s best to look on the money as a bonus rather than a sure thing. I haven’t had any issues as yet, but I won’t be too annoyed if I do.
- I would take your cashback out of Quidco as soon as you get it – and not use Quidco as a bank account. This is just a precaution as the money isn’t really yours until it’s in your own bank.
- Make sure you read any terms and conditions for each store, as they can be different for each one and you want to do your best to ensure the cashback is correct.
- Never buy things just to get cashback – the beauty of this site is to earn on what you would have spent anyway. This should mean you spend less, not more!
I hope this Quidco review has helped you to see that there are ways to earn money pretty much for nothing!.
If you’re as excited as I was when I heard about this amazing site, then why not sign up and give it a try for yourself?
Simply click HERE **right now and start earning some money for your shopping – for FREE….
I’m sure you’ll be amazed, and I can’t wait to hear how much you’ve saved yourself in a few months…
You’re VERY welcome x