Get 2023 more organised at a glance with this totally free printable template. This printable year calendar on one page makes it easy to hang on a wall or add to your planner, and refer to throughout the next 12 months. Gorgeous black and white design goes with most home decor / styles too! Print it out as many times as you like and use to track holidays and school dates etc….
Printable Year Calendar On One Page
This is a simple, one page pdf file that you can download and print off as many times as you like.
I’ve designed it to be a quick reference for the year, so that you can track whatever takes your fancy…
How you use it is, of course, totally up to you, but here are a few ideas…
- Use it to reference birthdays and special events throughout the year
- Add to the front of your planner to give you a view of the year at a glance
- Use to track holidays or school dates
- Put on your wall with all the important things you have on this month so everyone can see what’s coming up. (I love using clipboards for displaying my planners as I can easily grab them off the wall and fill them in, and as an added bonus they look lovely too!)
- Use to track the date, or countdown to a specific date – simply cross off the days as you go through the year….
Here’s a sneak peak at the calendar:
I love the plain black and white design, as always – because it means you can keep it very simple and classic and add in colour as you want.
Want a Copy?
This printable 2023 1 page calendar is available NOW in the OMH Printables Library – the place where all free printables from the site are kept.
It’s available for newsletter subscribers as a special freebie, and all you need to do is enter your email to become a member and get instant access.
Hope you enjoy!
PLEASE NOTE – All downloads are in pdf format and are A4 in size. Simply print off, hole punch and add to your A4 diary or hang on the wall. If you do not have adobe pdf reader on your computer you can download HERE
I really hope this free printable year calendar on one page helps you make 2023 more organised.
I’m going to grab a clipboard, put this in it – and hang it on the kitchen wall ready for next year!