I wanted to share a quick printable with your today – one that can help track your week more easily in a couple of ways – and that’s the weekly routine checklist.
As always – I write this blog to give you ideas and tips on how to become more organised for YOUR way of life – and as such, although this printable was originally created to work in one way – there is at least one more way that may be better for you and how you like to do things.
Why not see the two methods that could be used, and pick one that fits you best:-
- I wanted to be able to track things that I need to do every day of the week in one place – so that they aren’t forgotten. This planner allows you to write down all those daily routine tasks and then cross them off as you get them done.
- You could also use this for planning out your weekly TO DO’s – so that you know what day(s) they all have to be done and can cross them off once completed.
What’s in it?
- A place for notes for the week
- A place to add your TO DO list for weekly / daily tasks OR to add in routine tasks that need to be done each day
- Check boxes for each day of the week so that you can easily track what has and hasn’t been achieved (and grey out the days that things don’t need doing as well!)
WANT A COPY?
How would you use this printable weekly routine checklist?