free printables

Reader Interactions


  1. UPVC? I think you mean the inside of windows but don’t know the term. Is there a translation to American?

    • Hi Diana – No – the actual UPVC i.e. the plastic frame of the windows – these often attract dirt and mould and we always clean the glass of the windows but often forget to clean the UPVC so this is a quick reminder job! Hope that helps x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *